When you make purchases on our website, you can use In-Store Credit the same way you use other payment options, such as credit cards.
If your order total exceeds the amount of In-Store Credit you have, you must select another payment option for the remaining balance.
To Apply In-Store Credits to Purchases
- Select a product, and then click Add To Cart.
- Optional: Select any offers you want to add.
- Review your shopping cart, and then click Proceed to Checkout.
- In the Select Your Payment Method section select In-Store Credit.
- If the order total exceeds your In-Store Credit, select an additional payment method for the remaining balance.
- Click Continue.
- If you have read and agree to the Universal Terms of Service, click Place Order Now.
Credits are subject to the terms and conditions in our Universal Terms of Service. Credits can be applied toward a future purchase of any product or service.