You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access the ITEGY products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products but can't view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
Note: What's delegate access? Here's the scoop on delegate access and the permissions you can grant.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Grant Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of access levels.
- Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. That's it!
- Delegates must have a ITEGY account to accept your invitation. We'll ask them to create an account if they don't have one.
- Pending invitations can't be cancelled, and expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours.