You used to be able to assign an "Account Administrator" or "Account Executive" for your account, but we learned that the Administrator system frustrated a lot of people. So we replaced it with Delegate Access. Let us explain:
Account Administrator access:
- Didn't include purchasing and couldn't be extended beyond a pre-configured list of tasks for only a few products.
- Was complex for many customers to set up.
- Gives your web pros access to all products and domains in your account. You can even give them permission to purchase ITEGY products for your account if you like.
- Allows your delegates to open and use your products as needed to design and develop your websites.
- Keeps your account information, like your passwords or payment methods, secure. Delegates don't need and can't view or change your account information.