After setting up other users' Calendar accounts, you can manage them through the Workspace Control Center. This lets you launch, delete, or move users' Calendar accounts.
Note: Only users with access to the customer account containing the Calendar accounts can manage individual Calendar accounts. Being a Calendar user does not provide this feature.
To Manage Calendar Accounts
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Calendar.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Actions column, click the action you want to perform:
- Launch Calendar — Open the user's Calendar account. This does not require a password.
- Edit Calendar — Edit the Calendar user's email address by entering a new email address, and then clicking OK.
- Move Calendar Account — Move the user's Calendar account to a different Calendar plan by selecting the new plan, and then clicking OK.
- Delete Calendar Account — Remove the Calendar user's account.