Set up your group Calendar account and invite your users to activate their accounts.
Create a Calendar
- Log in to your Workspace email. (Need help logging in?)
- Click on the View Calendar button at the top of the page.
- Click the "Create" button.
- Enter your Email Address and password (you'll need to confirm password as well).
- Click Create. We'll email a link to activate the Calendar account to the email address entered (it can take up to 24 hours for you to receive the email).
- Repeat process to create and share additional calendars with your users.
Activate a Calendar account
- Open the email titled "Calendar Account Activation."
- Click Activate.
- Review the Calendar User Agreement, and click Accept.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name, your Timezone and create your password (you'll need to confirm password as well).
- Click Accept.
We recommend bookmarking the Calendar login page. You can also access your calendar through the Workspace WebmailCalendar tab.