When you transfer a domain name to another registrar, you can accept or decline the transfer after you authorize it through your new registrar. Unless you decline the transfer, we automatically transfer the domain name within five days after authorization. However, you might speed up the transfer if you accept it in the Domain Manager.
For more information about the Pending Transfers page in the Domain Manager, see Understanding Pending Transfers in the Domain Manager.
Note: This process is not available for .eu or .de domain names.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
- On the left side of the Pending Transfers page, click Pending Transfers Out.
- Select the domain names you are transferring to another registrar, and then click Accept/Decline.
- Select one of the following:
- Accept - This option might speed up the pending transfer's completion.
- Decline - This option cancels the pending transfer, which causes it to fail.
- Click OK twice. We process your request within 15 minutes.