If you built a blog site using Blogger and you want to use your ITEGY domain name with it, you'll need to connect your domain to your site.
- Log into your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage.
- On the Domains Settings page, next to your domain, click Use My Domain.
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site.
- Under Forward To Any Site, type your blog's URL (e.g. http://www.coolexample.blogspot.com) in the field provided, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
When visitors enter your domain name into their browser, they will now be redirected to your blog site.
Note: It may take 24-48 hours for your domain to forward to an existing site.