Your domain name can be used to forward visitors to your LinkedIn page until you have your business website ready and published on the internet.
- Log into your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage.
- On the Domains Settings page, next to your domain, click Use My Domain.
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site.
- Under Social Sites, click on LinkedIn:
- Enter your LinkedIn URL and click Next.
- Confirm the details on the next page and click Finish.
Note: It may take 24-48 hours for your domain to forward to an existing site.