Some domain name registries require authorization codes for transfers, but we cannot send them via email. If this rare exception occurs, you can create and download a file that contains the authorization code. See Download Exportable Lists in the Domain Manager for more information.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
- Hover over the Export List icon and select Export List.
- Name your list. Then, from the Domain list menu, select the list of domains whose authorization codes you want to download.
- Click Next.
- Select your data columns, including Authorization Codes, and then click Next.
- Do the following, and then click Finish:
- Select file type - Select the type of file you want to export: CSV (Comma Separated Values) or XML (Extensible Markup Language).
- Select Compression - Select GZ to create the file in compressed format. Otherwise, select None.
For the next step, visit Transfer domain from ITEGY to another registrar.