If your domain name expired more than 18 days ago, you can attempt to recover it. Besides the cost of renewal, you might be required to pay a redemption fee. If your domain expired less than 18 days ago, you can manually renew it.
Note: These steps will need to be completed while logged in on a computer. This option is not available on mobile.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All next to Domains:
- From the top menu, click the Domains tab and select Expired Domains.
- Select the domain names you want to recover.
Note: Domain not showing on this page? You can renew your domain from the renewals section of your account.
- Click Recover.
- Select the registration length for the domain names and click Next.
Note: Registration lengths for multiple domain names can vary depending on maximum renewal lengths allowed by each domain name registry.
- (Optional) Select the registration and website options you want to apply to your domain name renewals.
- Click Finish and complete the checkout process.
- Some domain names, such as ccTLDs, may have special requirements for recovering after expiration.