If you cannot access the email address associated with your account and cannot verify the information required for our customer support department to assist you, you can submit a Request for Change of Account/Email Update Form to request an update. Along with the form, we also require:
- Photo ID — A color copy of a government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license, military ID, or passport (signature must be included).
- Business ID — If the domain is registered to a business, we also need valid business identification, such as:
- Business license
- Tax certificate
- Doing Business As documentation
- Fictitious Name documentation
- IRS 501(C)3 "Determined Letter"
- Government-issued certificate of tax exemption that proves charitable status
- EIN/TIN verification letter (IRS Letter 147C)
Note: If you have access to the email address associated with your account, but cannot log in, see Reset my ITEGY password.
- Visit changeupdate.com and click Get Started.
- Enter in the name of the domain you want to access (do not include the www when you enter your domain name) and click Next.
- Enter your contact information and click Next.
- To upload your photo or business ID, select Upload files now and click Browse, and click Open on the appropriate files.
- Enter the access code, and then click Submit Request.
We will contact you with more information within 3 days of receiving your photo ID and/or business ID.
Note: If you don't have a domain name and you need assistance with gaining access to your account, please reach out to our 24/7 Customer Care team for assistance.