The button module is a great way to create a flashy call-to-action for your readers. Instead of just a link to your site, you can have a visually enticing button to encourage those clicks.
- In your Email Marketing account, click Campaigns.
- Click Compose to create a new campaign, or Edit under any existing campaign.
- At the bottom of the screen, click (Button). This adds a button module to your campaign.
- Click where it says Click to configure.
- Fill in the following fields, to set up your button.
|Field||What to enter|
|The button should say||The text you want to display on the button|
|When clicked, the button should lead to||The link URL for where you want the person to go when they click on the button|
|Alignment||Choose the alignment of the whole button, relative to the rest of the campaign.|
Left Center Right
- If you want to put people who click on this button into a specific list, select If the recipient clicks on this link, add them to a subscriber list.Read more about linking to a list.
- Click Save, to save your button settings.
- Click Save at the top or bottom of the composer, to save your changes to the campaign.
- Click Preview to see the button as it will display to your readers.
Note: If you want to make any changes to your button set up, just click on the button, while you're in your composer.
- You can change the button style, using the style editor: