You can center text using a button in your text module. This is best for if you want to center a small amount of text, as an occasional formatting choice. If you want your text centered all the time, make that change to your text type in the style editor.
- In your Email Marketing account, click Campaigns.
- Click Compose to create a new campaign, or Edit under any existing campaign.
- Add a module with a text block, or click in any existing text block.
- Highlight the text that you want to center.
- Click (Center text), at the bottom of the text module.
- You will see -> and <- on either side of your text. This means that text will show as centered, when you preview.
- Click Preview at the top of the text module.
- Click Save at the top or bottom of the page.