Here's a cool trick that you're gonna love, for expanding your newsletter flexibility and reach!
You can post a link to any email campaign in Email Marketing, anywhere you can post a link. Getting the URL for the campaign is easy!
1. Find your email campaign in Campaigns.
2. Click the Share button, under the thumbnail image.
2. Copy the gem.godaddy.com URL from the pop-up panel.
3. Paste the URL wherever you need it -- on your website or blog, in a tweet, inside another campaign... pretty much anywhere! :)
A few more tips:
- If you delete the campaign, naturally the link will break, anywhere else you have it posted!
- You might get fancy and use an image instead of text for people to click.
- Use this technique to send new subscribers a welcome email campaign with a list of a few of your best past newsletters.
- Email your newsletter editor the URL so they can look at the campaign in progress without having to log in. And if you change the campaign? You guessed it! As long as you've saved your updates, all they have to do is refresh their browser window, and they'll see the new version.