You can rename an email list in your Email Marketing Subscribers area, at any time. This is particularly helpful when you've connected an email list to a Autoresponder, and decide later you'd like the list title to match your drip campaign title. Also, typos happen :)
How to Rename An Email List:
- Go to your Subscribers area in your account.
- Find the list you want to rename, from your lists on the left of the page.
- Hover over the list, and you will see two icons pop up to the right of the list name.
Note: Because your All list is your master subscribers list, you are not able to edit this list name. You will not see these icons on the All list.
- Click on the small pencil icon. The list name will become editable.
- Enter the new list name, and click on the check mark button to save your changes.
That's all there is to it!
How Do I Delete An Email List?
How Do I Delete Contacts?
How Do I Add Contacts To A New List?
How To Create Lists From Search