For additional security for your Fax Thru Email account, you can require a security code to send a fax using an email client or mobile device. This is an optional code you can establish for additional security on your Fax Thru Email messages.
To Set a Security Code
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Fax Thru Email.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings menu, select Security Code.
- On the Security Code tab, select Require a security code to send faxes.
- In the available field, enter a security code. Your security code can contain numbers, letters, spaces, and special characters and must be between 8 and 20 characters in length.
- Click Save.