Fax Thru Email tracks your incoming and outgoing fax history to review and sort. You can view this information in the application from the History tab.
To View Your Fax History
- Log in to your Fax Thru Email account.
- Click History, or under Account Overview, see your five most recent faxes. Click View all history, which also shows your entire history.
Note: Faxes sent from a number on your Blacklist are blocked. The status displays as blocked, zero minutes, and zero pages. Toll-free accounts are not charged for blocked transmissions.
- (Optional) To narrow the fax history list — from the Show: drop-down list, you can select the criteria you want to view: all, sent, received, or blocked.
- (Optional) To change the number of history items that display — from the Display drop-down list, select the number of items you want to display on the page.
Understanding Fax Statuses
- Incoming faxes display the following statuses:
Successful — fax received and forwarded
Failed — not forwarded due to account status
Blocked — not forwarded due to sending number being blacklisted.
- Outgoing faxes display the following statuses:
Pending — starting transmission process
Failed — failed to send
Sending — task accepted and passed to fax server for transmission
Partial — fax in process and the remaining portion of the fax is in queue to be sent
Incomplete — partial transmission sent, ending in error
Complete — fax sent successfully