If you no longer want to host a secondary domain name on your hosting account, you can delete it. If you no longer want to host the primary domain name, you can either cancel it or change the primary domain name.
Deleting domain names from your hosting account lets you:
- Disassociate it from this hosting account.
- Add the domain name you remove to another hosting account.
- Make it the primary domain name of this hosting account.
When you delete domain names, it can take up to 24 hours before you can add it to another account.
Warning: When you delete the domain name from your hosting account, any associated email addresses that you created in the cPanel dashboard will also be removed.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Domains section, click Addon Domains.
- In the Addon Domains section, next to the domain you want to remove, in the Actions column, click the trash can.
- Click Remove.