To upload content to your website, you need your FTP username and password. This article shows you how to find your cPanel username; if you need help with your cPanel password see Reset your primary FTP password in cPanel.
- Log in to your ITEGY account and open your product. (Needhelp opening your product?)
- In the Files section, click FTP Accounts.
- Scroll down to where FTP Accounts and Special FTP Accounts are displayed.
- Your primary cPanel FTP username is displayed as the first user under Special FTP Accounts.
- Any secondary FTP accounts that you've created are displayed under FTP accounts. You must use the entire username as it's displayed when you are connecting via FTP.
Note: In cPanel, you cannot change FTP accounts' usernames or their paths. Instead, you'll need to remove an FTP account and create a new one.