You can log in to your website's databases as one of the users you created. If you can't log in to it, try resetting the user's password.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Databases section, click MySQL Databases.
- In the Users section, next to the user you want to modify, click Change Password.
- Enter the new password details, and then click Change Password.
Note: If you use a MySQL-based application, such as WordPress®, you must update your connection strings to use the new password.