After you purchase an SSL certificate, and activate the SSL credit, you need to request it for the website's domain name (or "common name") you want to secure with the SSL.
Request your certificate
- Login to your ITEGY account and open your product. (Needhelp opening your product?)
- Select one of the following options based on where you're hosting your certificate:
|Where's it hosted?||What to do|
|ITEGY site builder or hosting on the primary domain name||Select the domain hosted in your account you want to use.|
|Anywhere else - including secondary domains and subdomains on your ITEGY hosting|| Select Provide a CSR, and then enter the CSR from your server.|
- UCC certs only — Enter any Subject Alternate Names you want to use if you have not provided them in your CSR, and then click Add.
- Click Next, and then complete the information on the following page.
- Click Finished.
These certificates require additional verification in the next step. Continue with the article that matches your certificate type:
- Not sure you have the right SSL? Find out which SSL certificate is the best fit for your needs.