If you need to locate a specific file, Online Storage offers two search options:
- Basic Search — Quickly search files for a specific keyword without opening the full search feature.
- Advanced Search — Select a value to search for, and narrow search parameters to specific fields, folders, size, and dates.
Use the Basic Search in the upper-left corner of Online Storage by entering your search term and pressing Enter on your keyboard.
To Search for Files Using Advanced Search
- Log in to Online Storage.
- Click Advanced Search located below the Basic Search field at the top of the folders list.
- In the Advanced Search field, enter the keyword, phrase, or other value you want to search for.
- (Optional) Enter parameters to narrow your search:
- Type — Specify if you want to search files and/or folders.
- Date range — Select a specific date range to search.
- Size range — Enter a minimum and a maximum file size, and then specify whether the size is in kilobytes or megabytes.
- Click Search.