Customers might be more likely to make a purchase at a website if they a have mobile-friendly version. Quick Shopping Cart® gives you a mobile storefront so your customers can purchase products directly from mobile devices.
With Deluxe and Premium accounts, you can customize your mobile storefront to attract more mobile shoppers. For information on upgrading accounts, see Upgrading Your Quick Shopping Cart.
To Customize Your Mobile Storefront
- Log in to your Quick Shopping Cart account.
- From the Set Up menu, go to the Design section, and then click Mobile Storefront.
- To add a mobile logo, do the following:
- To modify colors, do the following:
- Go to the Colors section:
- Next to Primary Color, click the color picker, and then select a color.
- Next to Secondary Color, click the color picker, and then select a color.
- To add text at the bottom of your mobile pages, go to the Footer Text section, and then enter text. For additional information, see Embedding images and media using the HTML editor .
- To create a welcome message, do the following:
- Optional: To edit the style of your mobile storefront by modifying its cascading style sheet, go to the Advanced CSS tab, and then enter your CSS code.
Note: We recommend that you have experience editing cascading style sheets before using the Advanced CSS feature.
- Click Save.
To see your changes on your mobile device, you must publish your storefront.