You can export orders from Quick Shopping Cart® to a Microsoft® Excel spreadsheet. Spreadsheets display information including your customers' contact information and details of their orders. Using Excel, you can then work with this data to produce statistics related to your online business. For example, you can get averages of subtotals or shipping costs.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Manage menu, in the Orders section, click Manage Orders.
- Search for the orders you want to export, and then select them. For more help, see Searching orders .
- Click Export Orders.
- Select to open or save the file, and then click OK.