If you have a physical store, you can allow customers to pick up the item at your store to avoid shipping costs. Using this option, you can still charge customers a handling fee.
To Set the Local Pickup Shipping Option
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Operations section, select Shipping.
- Click Set Up for the Local Pickup option.
- Complete the following fields:
- Enter a name to describe the pickup option.
- Shipping Instructions
- Enter an explanation or any special instructions.
Note: The contents of the Name, Handling Fee, and Description fields display on the Shipping screen during checkout.
- Handling Fee
- Enter the dollar amount you want to charge for handling.
- Enter the country where your physical store is located.
- Enter the state where your physical store is located.
- Postal Code
- Enter the postal code for your physical store.
Note: The Country, State, and Postal Code fields are used for tax calculation if state-based tax is enabled. For more information, see Configuring Tax Options.
- Click OK.