Using Search Engine Visibility, you can further analyze the content on your Web pages to ensure you use the keywords most likely to improve your ranking.
To Analyze Site Content with Search Engine Visibility
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Search Engine Visibility.
- Click Manage for the account you want to use. The Search Engine Visibility Manager opens.
- From the Optimize tab, click Analyze Content, and then click Get Started.
- Using the Back and Next buttons, select the page you want to analyze.
- Click Rescan.
- The content results display:
- Your Keywords — A listing of your Search Engine Visibility saved keywords.
- Occurrence — The frequency that a specific keyword is included in the contents of the Web page.
- Density — The percentage of times keywords are used within the total indexable words on a Web page. Optimal keyword density is 2.5 to 4 percent.
Continue analyzing content until you have reviewed all your site's pages and identified the best keywords. Use the How search engines see you area to view actual word and phrase saturation on your Web page. This information lets you determine if you need to update your saved keywords or revise the content on your site.
Once you update the meta tags and content on your website, you can click Rescan to view updated results.