Search Engine Visibility can help you track comments about your business on local review websites like Yelp®, Yellow Pages®, FourSquare®, CityGrid®, and Facebook®.
With the Local Review feature in Search Engine Visibility V1, you can select which sites you want to track.
To Set up Local Reviews
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Search Engine Visibility.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Local Reviews.
- Enter your business information, and then click Next.
Note: By default, Email me local review updates is selected.
- For each review site, select your business name from the listings shown. If you don't want your business listing tracked in Search Engine Visibility, Click I don't want to see reviews from this site.
Note: If your business isn't listed, click Submit it now to manually enter your business information for that local review site.
- After you select your business listing from each website, click Next.
- When you have selected your business for each local review site you want to track, click Finish.
Note: The Local Review feature is only available for US customers.