After you have successfully requested a certificate, you need to install the certificate files we provide on your server.
To Install an SSL Certificate with Mac OS X 10.9
- Download your certificate's files — you can use the files we offer for Mac OS 10.6 (more info).
- On the Mac, launch Server.
- Click Certificates on the left.
- Double-click the common name of the certificate you requested.
- Click and drag the certificate and bundle files into the Certificate Files section.
- Click OK.
This installs the certificate on your server. To verify its installation, you should see your certificate's common name listed in the Settings menu.