After we approve your certificate renewal request, you can download your SSL and intermediate certificate. For more information, see Download my SSL certificate files. You must install both files on your Web server.
You can also download the intermediate certificate here.
Follow the instructions below to install your renewed SSL certificate and the certificate bundle on your Web server.
Installing Renewed SSL Certificate and Certificate Bundle
Before you install your issued SSL certificate you must install our certificate bundle (sf_bundle.crt) on your Web server. (You may also download the certificate bundle from the repository. The bundle is located in the Root Bundle section.)
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel.
- From the left-hand menu, select Domains.
- Click on the domain name that the certificate is issued for.
- Click on the Certificates menu item.
- Click the Browse and locate your signed SSL certificate.
- Select the certificate file; then click Send File.
- Navigate to the location of the saved site certificate you received from us. Select it, then select Send File - this will upload and install the certificate against the corresponding private key.
- On the displayed list, click on the name of the certificate.
- Open the certificate bundle (sf_bundle.crt) in a text editor and copy and paste its contents into the box labeled CA Certificate.
- Click the Send Text button.
- Click Up Level; then choose Setup.
- At the top of the page, change the SSL Certificate drop-down menu to the certificate you have just installed.
- Click the Server item from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the Service Management menu item.
- Stop and Start the Apache process.
Note: Simply restarting Apache will not work. You must stop the service; then start it again to complete the installation.