The instructions in this article apply only to Parallels Plesk Panel 9.
Parallels Plesk Panel automatically creates a zone file for any domain you set up in Plesk.
To Create a Zone File for Your Domain in Plesk
- Log in to Plesk as an administrator.
- From the Clients section on the left, select the client you want to add a domain for.
- On the Clients page, select Add New Domain.
- Complete the domain form and click OK.
- Select the type of hosting you want to use for this domain and click OK.
- Complete the hosting setup page.
- Click OK.