Using Parallels Plesk® Panel you can disable recursive DNS. For information on recursive DNS, see What risks are associated with recursive DNS queries?.
To Disable Recursive DNS in the Parallels Plesk Panel
- Log in to the Parallels Plesk Panel as administrator.
- Click Tools & Settings.
- From the General Settings area, click DNS Template Settings.
- Click DNS Recursion.
- Select Localnets, and then click Ok.
If you do not have this option in Parallels Plesk Panel you need to perform this update using the following commands:
- Connect to your server via SSH (more info).
- Switch to the root user (more info).
- Run the following commands:
wget -O rdnsfix http://products.secureserver.net/scripts/rdnsfix
php -c /r rdnsfix