You can add FTP users to your Web & Classic hosting account. Each additional FTP user can upload and manage files in your hosting account.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings section, click FTP Users.
- Click Add.
- Enter the Username for the new FTP account.
- Select the Access level for this FTP user. This limits the new user's access to directories in your hosting account. You can limit access to a specific folder, or allow access to all folders.
- Create and confirm the Password for the new FTP account.
- Click OK.
All of our Linux shared hosting plans and Windows hosting plans running IIS 7 let you create up to 50 additional FTP accounts. Once you add FTP users, they are available to use within 10 minutes.