Using your control panel, you can customize the IIS Settings for directories on your website.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Tools section of the Hosting Control Panel, click the IIS Management icon.
- To modify an existing directory or directories, select the appropriate directories and click Edit. To set up a new directory, click Create.
- Type a directory name, select the settings you want to apply to the directory, and click Continue. To set a directory as an application root in IIS, make sure the Anonymous Access and Set Application Root options are selected.
- Verify the settings for this directory. If the settings listed are correct, click OK.
For additional information on IIS Settings, see What do the different IIS settings do?