User: please report details to this site's webmaster.
Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.
This issue occurs if the email address specified in the webserver's mail address box is invalid, or you are using an aol.com or hotmail.com address in this field.
Use another email address other than your aol.com or hotmail.com address. You need to change this in both your Hosting Control Panel and FrontPage.
In the Hosting Control Panel:
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click FrontPage Extensions.
- Change the email address to something other than your aol.com address.
- Click Continue.
- Open FrontPage and click File>Open Web.
- Enter your website address and your username and password when prompted. Your website will open in FrontPage.
- Select the file that contains the form that is generating the error and right-click on the Submit button and select Form Properties.
- Remove all the values and click OK.
- Save the file and test your form.
- Add the values for the submission back one at a time, save the file, and test the form each time.
- If after putting all the information back into the form again does not resolve the issue, please uninstall and reinstall your FrontPage extensions, recalculate your hyperlinks and republish your site.
For more information please see Microsoft's Help and Support page.