You can add a contact form to any page for gathering information from your site's visitors. The default form includes fields for name, email, subject and message. You can add more fields or edit the existing ones, though fully customizable forms are only available for Business or Business Plus plans.
To add a contact form:
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Use the Page menu to select the page where you want to add or change a form.
- If you have a contact form on the page, move your cursor over the contact form and then click to select it. If not, from the left-hand toolbar, click Form to add a contact form to your page and then click on it.
- To remove an existing field from the selected contact form, move your cursor over the field, and then click Delete.
- To add a new field, click in the contact form to access the menu, and then click Add (the plus sign) in the floating toolbar. (You also can simply drag the form onto the page.)
- Click the type of field you want to add to the contact form:
- Depending on the type of field you selected, enter the requested information. For any field, you can select Make this a required field to require visitors to fill in the information before they can send their message. The field is automatically added to your contact form.
- If you want to change the email address where this form will be sent, right-click the form to choose Settings (the gear icon), delete the address in the Email to: field, enter a new email address and click Save.
- After making all your changes, click Save and then click Publish to see your changes online.