Let your visitors check out your Facebook business page right on your website. By adding a link (sometimes called a feed widget), you'll enable them to see your Facebook profile and click to visit it.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click the three-bar icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Site Settings and in the Connect social section click the Facebook icon. (If you have more than one Facebook business page, select it in the menu next to the Facebook icon.)
- Make sure you're already signed into your Facebook account, then click OK to connect.
- Click the Facebook button in the left-hand toolbar, reposition the box when it appears on the page, and click the (Settings) button.
Note: All your Facebook page settings need to be set to public.
- Enter in the URL field the address for the Facebook business page you want to display on your website.
- In the Show section, select what you would like to display in the Facebook Like box: Stream, Faces, or Header.
- Optional: Click the Advanced tab to add or edit other effects for your Facebook Like box, including Background Color, Border, Shadow, or Rounded corners.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish to update your site online.