Website Builder includes a light-weight contact manager, which you can use to create and collect email addresses.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click the Contacts tab.
- If you've not yet created any contacts, click Create Contact.
- Complete the Create Contact fields, click Save, and the contact is listed in the Contacts panel.
Note: Check the box below Save if the contact has agreed to receiving emails. If you don't check it, that contact will display in your contacts list.
- To create more contacts, click Create Contact in the Contacts panel.
- Complete the onscreen fields and click Save to add the contact to your Contacts list.
Note: To add extra information fields, see Step 4 in Manage Contacts.
- Can't remember which of your email addresses would be receiving replies from contacts? Setting up your website shows you were to find it in the Get Established page.