To establish site ranking, and determine how your site appears in search results, search engines look for meta tags, a robot.txt file, and a sitemap file. Search Engine Visibility V1 helps you optimize this information to increase traffic and make your site easier to find.
Typically, you manually add this information to your site by editing and uploading files. However, with Website Builder, you can send the information you create in Search Engine Visibility V1 directly to your website.
Note: To send Search Engine Visibility information to Website Builder, both products must be in the same customer account.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Search Engine Visibility V1.
- Click Manage for the account you want to access.
Warning:CAUTION: You might have multiple Search Engine Visibility V1 accounts for a single Website Builder domain. If you do, use the same Search Engine Visibility V1 account when sending information to Website Builder. Otherwise, you might unknowingly overwrite meta tags, robot.txt, or your sitemap with incorrect information.
- From the Optimize menu, select any of the following:
- Optimize Tags — Complete the fields for the settings you want to export to Website Builder, and then click Publish All Pages.
- Control Crawling — Complete the fields for the settings you want to export to Website Builder, and then go to Get File and select Export to Website Builder.
- Create Site Map — Complete the fields for the settings you want to export to Website Builder, and then go to Get Site Map and select Send Site Map to Website Builder.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Publish Now or Publish later.