If you ever lose website files, you can restore the entire site using your backup files, which are created automatically.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site, then click the three-bar icon in the top right corner of your screen and select Site Settings.
- Select Backup/Restore, find the row listing the backup version you want to use and click that version's counter-clockwise arrow.
- Click Yes, Restore.
- Click Publish to update your site online.