This information applies to Website Builder accounts purchased after March 10, 2011. To verify the date of your purchase see See my ITEGY receipts
You can send images from your Website Builder accounts directly to your blog. However, you're not limited to just one blog; you can add multiple blogs to your Blog Photo list, so you can easily select a specific blog to send a specific image as an entry.
To Add a Blog URL to your Blog Photo List in Website Builder
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Photos and Videos, and then click Settings.
- Click the Blog Settings tab.
- Click Add Blog.
- Enter the required blog information:
- Blog URL — Enter the full URL of your blog. For example, http://blog.coolexample.com. To use the Blog Photo feature, your blog must support the MetaWeblog API and RSD.
- Blog User Name — Enter the user name you use to manage your blog.
- Blog Password — Enter the password you use to manage your blog.
- (Optional) Click Send a test post. This step sends a test post to your blog to validate the settings you've entered. You can delete it once it displays in your blog.
- Click Save.