This information applies to Website Builder accounts purchased after March 10, 2011. To verify the date of your purchase see See my ITEGY receipts
By default, Website Builder uses the photo's file name as the title, but you can edit it at any time. You can also add and edit a photo caption.
If you use the Advanced Uploading Tool to add photos, you can edit the title before you upload the photo. For more information, see the "To Add Photos to a Photo Gallery Using the Advanced Uploading Tool" section in Adding Photos to Galleries in Website Builder.
To Add and Edit Photo Captions and Titles in Website Builder
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Photos and Videos, and then select the gallery you want to view.
- Click the photo title. The title displays in a text box, and a caption text box displays below it.
- Update the title and caption as necessary.
- Click Save.