Website Builder provides common tools for adding and editing your text. Using the text toolbar, you can customize fonts and the way your text is organized.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Click the content block you want to edit, position your cursor where you want, and then enter the text you want to add.
- Highlight the text you want to edit, and then use the text toolbar to edit text properties such as font type, font size, font color, text alignment, hyperlinks, and anchors.
- To let the text toolbar scroll with the page, click the icon.
- To pin the text toolbar in a specific location on your page, click the icon.
- To lock the text toolbar in place when scrolling, click the icon.
- To accept the changes to your text, click the Save icon.