You can add a CAPTCHA box to your Website Builder forms to prevent computer-generated spam. A CAPTCHA box displays distorted text that humans can read, but computers cannot. This helps reduce the amount of spam reaching your inbox.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Select, and then double-click, the form that you want to edit.
- From the Insert Field menu select CAPTCHA and click Add.
- If necessary, make other changes to your form.
- Click OK.
Note: The CAPTCHA does not display when previewing your site. To see it, publish the site and view it live.