You can add a Flash® introduction to your Website Builder website by selecting one from our library, editing the properties of an existing Flash introduction, or uploading your own Flash introduction.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- If you are working in the Page Designer, click Exit Designer.
- From the Add-Ons menu, select Flash Intro.
- To upload your own flash file, select Upload custom Flash file, click Browse, select and open a SWF file, and then click Upload File.
- To select a flash file from our library, select Apply pre-built intro, and then do the following:
- From the Category menu, select a category, and then select the template you want to use.
- To preview the template, click either Update Preview or Preview in New Window.
- Click the Properties tab, and then do the following:
- Click the Music tab, and then do one of the following:
- To upload an audio file, click Browse, select and open the audio file you want to use, and then click Upload.
- To use an audio file from our library, select Select audio on file, and then select a file from the list. You can listen to the audio file by clicking the Play icon.
- To use an MP3 file from another website, select Enter the URL to the MP3 File, and then enter the URL for the file.
- Click Save.
- To turn off a flash intro, click the Flash Intro tab, select None selected, and then click Save.