As you build your site or reorganize it, you may need to change the names of some pages to better identify their content for your visitors.
- Log in to your ITEGY account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click the Page menu in the upper left and click Manage Pages.
- When the Manage Pages panel appears, select the text of the page name you want to change.
Note: The selected name field displays a count of how many characters you have left before hitting the field's 25-character limit.
- Enter the new page name and your change appears in the menu.
Note: Keep your website's navigation bar simple to use by giving your pages short names that clearly signal what they contain.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.