After your backup has completed successfully, you will be able to select between doing an auto-restore from the dashboard, or downloading your backed up files to do the restore yourself.
- Login to your ITEGY account and open your product. (Need help opening yourproduct?)
- Click on Backups.
- Click on the URL of the website that you want to restore a backup for.
- Scroll down to the desired backup date and click Restore.
- Click Auto Restore Files.
- Select the checkbox for "I agree with overwriting the files" and click Restore.
- If necessary, complete the same process to auto restore your database.
- You will receive an email once your website restore is complete.