If you created a website using Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) Muse, you can use its built-in upload feature to publish your website to the internet.
- From the File menu, select Upload to FTP Host.
- Complete the following fields, and then click OK:
- Domain Name — Enter your domain name.
- FTP Host — Enter your domain name or server IP address.
- Host directory — Enter your website's root directory (Web & Classic / cPanel / Plesk). In some cases, you may need to add a slash character ("/") immediately before the directory name, as in "/myDirectory".
- Login — Enter your FTP username (Web & Classic / cPanel / Plesk).
- Password — Enter your FTP password (Web & Classic / cPanel / Plesk).
Muse then publishes sites and opens it in your computer's default Web browser.