You can create virtual directories on your hosting account which work like aliases to directories located somewhere else. For example, in the URL coolexample.com/virtual_directory, /virtual_directory could work as an alias for /temp/img/upload.
- Log in to yourAccount Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- At the bottom of the section of the hosting you want to use, click Show More.
- Click Virtual Directories.
- Click Create Virtual Directory.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click OK.