To prevent other sites from using your bandwidth by directly linking to files on your account, Parallels Plesk Panel offers Hotlink Protection.
To Enable Hot Link Protection
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the Plesk account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- At the bottom of the section of the subdomain hosting you want to remove, click Show More.
- Click Hotlink Protection.
- In the Tools section, click Switch On.
You can configure the settings by changing the values of the fields in the Settings section, and then clicking OK.