If you no longer want to host a secondary domain name on your hosting account, you can remove it. If you no longer want to host the primary domain name, you can either cancel it or change the primary domain name.
Removing domain names from your hosting account lets you:
- Disassociate it from this hosting account.
- Add the domain name you remove to another hosting account.
- Make it the primary domain name of this hosting account.
When you remove domain names, it can take up to 24 hours before you can add it to another account.
- Log in to your ITEGY account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- At the bottom of the section of the website you want to remove, click Show More.
- Click Remove Website.
- Click Yes.